Wedding....
Oxegen was an interesting experience. Good overall minus the trauma of using the portaloos. Saw some good bands.. but I won't get into that too much.
Last week, I went to my cousin's wedding. I flew in to Kent Manston on Thursday evening. It was so good seeing some family. Paul and I went to Canterbury on Friday. We went to the cathedral there and shopped! Lots of good shopping there. Canterbury is a great place, but it took us ages to get there.. maybe 1.5 hours.
My cousin got married on Saturday in the afternoon, in Dover. The actual ceremony took place outside in this gazebo.. so pretty. And then the reception was held at the hotel. I had a fantastic time, but it seemed to end too quickly. All the anticipation and planning and then that's it.. it's over.... but everything was great and I had a really good time. Flew back into Dublin on Sunday.
I have two more weeks of work left. A little sad... then I have the week off to try and organize some stuff... and them off to Barcelona and Madrid with Arianna. I head back to T.O. on the 29th of August... time sure flies...
Hope it's not too hot when I get back. The weather is perfect in Dublin right now... not too hot or cold.
Last week, I went to my cousin's wedding. I flew in to Kent Manston on Thursday evening. It was so good seeing some family. Paul and I went to Canterbury on Friday. We went to the cathedral there and shopped! Lots of good shopping there. Canterbury is a great place, but it took us ages to get there.. maybe 1.5 hours.
My cousin got married on Saturday in the afternoon, in Dover. The actual ceremony took place outside in this gazebo.. so pretty. And then the reception was held at the hotel. I had a fantastic time, but it seemed to end too quickly. All the anticipation and planning and then that's it.. it's over.... but everything was great and I had a really good time. Flew back into Dublin on Sunday.
I have two more weeks of work left. A little sad... then I have the week off to try and organize some stuff... and them off to Barcelona and Madrid with Arianna. I head back to T.O. on the 29th of August... time sure flies...
Hope it's not too hot when I get back. The weather is perfect in Dublin right now... not too hot or cold.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home